How We Work With You
Because your goals, experience, and needs will always vary from our other clients, our first step will be to take you through our Marketing Intelligence Assessment.
This questionnaire will give us a holistic and detailed view of not just your traffic or website needs, but more importantly your overall marketing mix and how SEO can enhance it.
Your Marketing Intelligence Assessment will analyze the following areas:
- Overall Online Marketing Approach
- Additional Needs
- On-Page Optimization
- Sales & Lead Conversions
- Depth of Engagement
- Future Objectives
Once we receive your assessment, we will schedule a free consultation with you to discuss possible approaches to your campaign. However, almost all of our client campaigns include varying combinations of the following strategies.
Common Client Campaign Strategies
1. Keyword Research and Term Analysis
Once you give us a list of keyword terms you’d like to target, we will do additional market research to determine the hundreds-to-thousands of keyword terms your target audience searches to find companies like yours. We will analyze these terms to find those with the best ranking potential (they have a good ratio between amount of searches and amount of competing websites).
However, unlike keyword analysis tools that only analyze the number of websites indexed in a search engine for a particular keyword, we are able to determine the exact number of websites optimized for the keyword. These are the only real competition you will have as you will quickly outrank, even with minimal optimization, any website that isn’t optimized for your keyword.
So you’ll often find a keyword term that appears highly competitive, with millions of websites listed in a search engine’s results, is actually quite easy to rank for! Vice versa, you’ll know not to waste your time on a term that may not show many results, but for which all those websites are well optimized – making the term hard to rank for.
Once we’ve compiled our master list of recommended keyword terms to target, we will provide you the list so you can provide any feedback necessary.
2. Content Creation
As we’ve mentioned before, content is key to any search marketing campaign. Therefore, there are three content areas that we will target:
- On-Site Optimization. This includes visible content and source code. We will analyze your site code for errors that may prevent search engines from properly spidering your site. We will also analyze your site’s code-to-text ratio and other coding elements. Lastly, we will review and edit your visible content for optimal keyword density while maintaining sales effectiveness.
- Article Creation. We will produce one article for every keyword term we, together, choose to promote. Traditionally, this is between 200-400 articles. Each article is well written, informative, and engaging to ensure that they add value to your visitors’ experience in addition to winning great rankings.Most importantly, we add these pages slowly over several months to ensure your site grows organically. This is a key element Google and other search engines look for when ranking a website – that it is constantly updating and adding new information.
- Publicity. But we’re not talking about traditional PR here. We develop additional articles that pay particularly close attention to your target audience’s pressure points: the secrets they want to know, the tips they need to hear, the problems and solutions your company addresses.These articles will not be placed on your website, but will instead be promoted to hundreds of other websites in search of compelling articles on your particular subject. This achieves two objectives: 1) each article links back to your website, earning you one-way links from authoritative sites, and 2) the more independent websites that discuss your company or publish an article written by your company, the better your reputation will be. Your potential customers will find your company discussed on other websites, or see that other websites have endorsed you by publishing your article.
3. Linking Strategy
In addition to the links earned through article promotion, we will negotiate links on your behalf. We will concentrate on sites with quality content and high page authority and trust factors as links from these are considered powerful “votes.”
4. Social Signals
5. RSS Feeds
We will implement RSS feeds on your blog and/or article pages to keep visitors apprised of new content. Search engines will also be notified through your RSS feed every time a page is added to your site, resulting in faster indexing.
6. Tracking and Analysis
You will receive detailed reports on your rankings across the major search engines, as well as site traffic and visitor behavior (we can only provide site and visitor data if you place analytic code, such as Google Analytics on your website or provide us access to your own statistics program).
7. Traffic Conversion Optimization
Where many SEO campaigns fall short, we excel. Rather than just win you traffic, we ensure that traffic converts into sales and leads. To do this, we employ proprietary software that statistically analyzes your website. We help you develop numerous versions of key elements to your sales process (headlines, offers, colors, layout, intro paragraphs, calls to action, etc.). Each version is systematically tested against the others to not only determine the best version of each element, but more importantly the best combination of elements.
Because this particular service is based on scientific analysis and, in our experience, positively guaranteed to increase any company’s sales by at least 30% (more often 50% to 85%!), we provide it for free. You only pay us once we achieve your results. However, your revenue must meet our minimum requirements.
Pricing Models and Our Guarantee
We price each campaign on a per-client basis. Pricing is based on amount of hours you wish us to dedicate to your project each week, as well as which strategies you’d like us to implement. However, we are more than happy to work with your budget and can accommodate a variety of pricing models, including: hourly, per-project, weekly salary with a cap on hours, etc.
Our Guarantee: We cannot guarantee a certain number of rankings or that particular keywords will get ranked with particular search engines. There are simply too many variables to consider and anyone guaranteeing such should be avoided at all costs. However, we do guarantee the quality of our work according to white hat optimization.
When we tell you that we will reach a milestone within a certain amount of hours, if we fail to reach that milestone, we will complete additional work for free until said milestone is reached. In addition, if after six months of site optimization, traffic is far below satisfactory, we will re-negotiate a severely reduced fee to continue promotion until a reasonable increase in traffic is reached.