Are you sick of hearing bad news about the economy?
We sure are. Yes, it is bad and businesses are struggling but it is not all bad news…especially for your business.
Here is the reason why: Despite one of the worst economies on record, you can take effective action that will not only recession proof your business but will also provide you with the perfect time to blow away your competitors and dominate the market. We are in the midst of a perfect storm.
Everybody is scared. Your competitors are cutting back on their marketing.
Most businesses are totally confused about their online sales and marketing strategy (most don’t even have one).
The internet and mobile marketing now represent the biggest marketing opportunity in the history of mankind. We really are experiencing a cultural and marketing revolution.
Why is this good news for you? Because now is your time to shine. You are going to discover some simple but very effective marketing strategies so you can realistically become the market leader in your field.
You are going to rediscover your love for your website and realize why it is your most important asset right now. You might have forgotten to give it some love lately, but you will soon appreciate how this incredibly loyal tool that never sleeps, take time off, takes breaks and can close a sale for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year will make you a lot of money and explode your profits.
You might be looking at your website right now and thinking that it was a complete waste of money and it has hardly brought you many sales….if any!
If you are, you are not alone. Most small business websites don’t work. The problem is; there is too much emphasis put on how they look rather than what they can actually do.
You might have a pretty web site and you might be very proud of it but does it generate any leads? If not then you can join the 99% of business owners out there whose site does absolutely nothing for them.
There are a number of reasons for this:
- Most people have their sites designed by a slick designer who knows nothing about marketing.
- The site talks solely about themselves and their business and how great they are, while totally neglecting the wants, needs and desires of the potential customer visiting the site.
- There are no calls to action anywhere on the site. What do you want your visitors to do when they are there? Do you want them to buy, call you, email you, request a brochure? Whatever it is, you need to tell them.
- The visitors coming to the site are not targeted.
- There is no plan to build a prospect database (mailing list)
- The website doesn’t fit in with their broader online marketing strategy (social networking, mobile marketing, etc)
There is no point in having a pretty site if it doesn’t make you money. Your designer has probably put a lot of time and effort into the site so that it gives the ‘right look and feel’. It might have perfect navigation, have a professional glossy logo and the right colours to create the right mood but there is so much more to having a successful web site than that.
The fact is, unless you have a system for generating leads, keeping in touch with them and being part of a bigger traffic and conversion system your online presence is dead and buried.
Let’s change that. We can help you to get a site that delivers profits for your business and do everything that you hoped it would do and churn out sales and leads 24 hours a day.
TURN YOUR SITE INTO AN AUTOMATIC, NON-STOP, 24/7 LEAD GENERATING MACHINE.
This is the very first thing that you need to address.
We are deadly seriously, it is the very thing that can make a business owner’s financial dreams come true but it is the number one thing that business owners don’t do.
Unless you are a famous rock star or celebrity, the main purpose of your website is to bring in business….and that means generating leads.
Did you notice it didn’t say ‘sales’, it said leads?
Of course the ultimate objective is to make a sale, but in most cases it is highly unlikely that somebody is going to visit your site for the first time and make a purchase.
To begin with, you need to engage with your visitor, building a relationship with them and gradually generating the lead. Lead generation is the lifeblood of any business that sells a product or a service.
You are going to make many more sales if you capture the lead and nurture it before you get the sale.
There are so many reasons why a visitor may not be quite ready to buy your product when they visit your website.
• They might be in research mode.
• They might be comparing solutions or prices
• They might not trust you yet
• They might not have the money at the moment.
Whatever the reason, you need to make sure you engage them before they leave your site; otherwise they will be lost to you forever.
This involves encouraging them to leave their name and email details with you before they go. One great way to do this is by offering a free download, newsletter or special report in return for their name and email address.
People are always happy to receive gifts. It gives them a perfect opportunity to get a taste of what you can offer them before they buy anything from you. If you are willing to give them an attractive offer that they cannot refuse they will come back and do business with you.
The key to offering free stuff is that it has to be of value to them. Don’t just offer them junk. If they like what you give them their natural inclination will be to come back to you and buy something to return the favor.
So what can you offer?
When you produce a short downloadable book that you can give away for free, your potential customer will have valuable information at their fingertips. It gives them the opportunity to get a sneak peak at what kind of company you are and you might be able to help them in other areas.
Give them a step by step booklet that can answer questions that they might have regarding your products or services. If for example you sell carpets and flooring why not give them a guide to help them match up the kind of flooring they should choose for their needs, or a guide that explains the various kinds of flooring available.
An ecourse is simply a series of around 6 or 7 emails on a specific subject which are delivered over a specific period of time. You might think this sounds like too much trouble to go to and isn’t worth it but you would be wrong. Think about it for a moment. You will get a rare opportunity to interact with a potential client for 6 or 7 weeks. You not only get the chance to let them see that you are an expert in your field but the prospect to build up a rapport with them. Each email will bring them closer to doing business with you.
In this instance, giving something away for free is not a bad thing. In reality, it is a huge investment because in return for your efforts, you will get your visitor’s name and email address to continue to communicate with them.
If you didn’t do that, they might have visited your site and left. Even if they liked what they saw and planned to come back at a later date they might have forgotten about you, or been distracted and wooed by another site instead.
A word of warning though: When the customer leaves their name and address with you, they have entrusted you with something special, private and important. It is vital you never abuse that trust by spamming them. Your aim is not to annoy or upset them but to build up a relationship in order to get them to buy from you.
GIVE YOUR ‘PRETTY’ WEB SITE A MAKEOVER BY GIVING IT SUPER POWERS
If you want to turn your website into an automatic marketing, lead generating machine to get you lots of extra sales then you are going to have to give it a makeover. The last thing any business wants is to invest a lot of money in creating a pretty web site that looks good but just sits there and doesn’t do anything.
Your site needs to be given super powers to turn it from a very pretty but useless website into something that is going to earn you a lot of money.
Don’t think we are condemning good looking sites. Of course your site needs be well designed. It has to look professional and it should be visually appealing. But at the end of the day it should never be style over substance. It needs to be functional and work for you 24 hours a day, churning out leads and converting those leads to sales….otherwise what is the point?
All the fancy whistles and bells might impress your friends and family but they are not the ones you are selling to. If you site looks good but doesn’t convert visitors into customers all it does is show that you care more about what your website looks like and not what your customer really needs.
Design or Redesign Your Website to Be Marketing Focused With a Call to Action on Every Page
To convert visitors to sales, you need to have a ‘Call to Action’ on every page.
The goal of your site is get visitors off the fence and take some sort of immediate action.
What you need are prospects, but not just any prospects. You need qualified prospects, prospects who are interested enough in what you have to offer to take action, to learn more about your offer, to call you, or place an order and to do it now!
That is why your site needs to be marketing-focused.
Your website needs to tell visitors what to do.
• If you want them to sign up for your newsletter or free report then tell them that they need to enter their name and email address.
• If you want them to call you for a free quote, then tell them and make sure that your number is right there for them to see.
• If you want them to take advantage of a special offer then tell them the reason why they need to do it right now (the offer is only valid for a certain time or you only have a specific number in stock)
Your website should never be passive, so they visit and then move on. On every page there should be an instruction or sales button. A ‘Call To Action’ (C.T.A) is simply a strong suggestion to get your visitor to take your desired action. C.T.A’s can be as simple as ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Add To Cart’.
If your site is just sitting there in cyberspace doing nothing, that is a wasted use of your most valuable asset.
Most business owners, and sadly the majority of the web design firms, don’t understand that a website isn’t a brochure. To maximize sales and get your website working for you it needs to be a marketing vehicle and should be designed to be pro-active in generating more leads, more sales and more profits.
It should never, ever just sit there doing nothing!
POSITION YOUR WEBSITE AND GOOGLE “MyBusiness” LOCAL PAGE AT THE TOP OF GOOGLE’S SEARCH RESULTS
We find too many businesses switch off as soon as the words Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are mentioned. We see their eyes glaze over and they just don’t want to know.
Just in case you are not familiar with the term, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of maximizing the visibility of your site to the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing, which find and show your site to people searching on the internet for the type of products or services that you provide.
Search Engine Optimization is vital for your business. What you want is for your listing to be among the first that someone sees when they go to Google and type in your search term and location (i.e.: Plumber in Birmingham).
To have the biggest impact on your sales and profits, you need to be on the 1st page of the results presented to your potential clients.
The reason is simple: Over 95% of your prospects will never go beyond page 1 of the search results. (On page 14 we show you how to stand a much better chance of getting on the first page of Google.)
Being found on the first page of the search engines has never been more important than it is today.
• 90% of online commercial searches result in local offline purchases.
• 61% of all local searches result in a purchase.
Finding a local business today is almost ALWAYS done online. People have thrown away their Yellow Pages because all of the information that they will ever need is already in their hands on their smart phones. Almost two thirds of customers who make a local search will go on to buy a local product or service.
Thanks to Google Plus Local, businesses now have the opportunity to be more visible than ever to their local customers online…but only if they take advantage of the tools and resources provided.
This is amazing news for your business. Most people are not going to look for a local restaurant, plumber, accountant or any other local business unless they plan on using it. That means when people do a search for a product or service that you provide they are more than likely motivated and ready to buy.
So the $64,000 question for you as a local business owner is this:
When Local Prospects Search For What You Sell…..Do They Find You?
If you don’t know why not see for yourself.
Go to www. Google.com. Don’t put in your business name. Try typing in something you think a potential customer would use when looking for one of your products and hit ‘Search’.
Did your business come up in the Local Search Results (in spots A-G) for the keywords you entered? If your site wasn’t on page 1 of the Google then the reality is…..
Your Local Customers Won’t Find Your Business!
But do you know who they will find? You probably saw them in the search results yourself.
Yes, you’ve guessed it…..your competitors. In fact local customers will find everyone of your competitors except you.
The facts about local search are this:
• Your clients will find your business if your local Google listing consistently appears in Google Plus Local search results.
• If you are not there, your clients will find your competition instead. You won’t be found and you won’t get the business.
• Your competitors will sweeping up all of the business if you are not ranking. Those are sales that you could be getting.
If you are NOT ranking at the top of the ‘Local Results’ you could potentially be losing out on thousands of extra sales.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION
The only way you can be sure to crush your competition and get your local Google listings consistently appearing in the local results for your top keywords is to work with somebody who knows what they are doing.
Online marketing is a full time job. If you are busy running your bricks and mortar business it is not really something that you can learn in your spare time for a few hours per week.
That is why it is critical for your business that you work with someone who knows exactly what they are doing and knows how to take your local business and market it online.
You currently have 3 options:
• You can spend hours and hours trying to figure all of this stuff out on your own.
• You waste money in the process if you don’t do it correctly.
• You waste a huge of amount of your valuable time…time that you will never get back…if it doesn’t work.
• You get to deal with the stress and frustration of trying to work it out.
• You spend many hours trying to come up with the most effective keywords so that people can find you.
• You try to submit your Google Plus Local listing yourself and try not to jeopardize the correct optimization of the page.
• You do nothing!
• You continue to do what you have always done, despite the fact that your clients are almost all online now.
• You let your competitors take business away from because they are going online but you aren’t.
• Contact our company and let us do everything for you to turn your business into a market leader.
• Instead of trying to figure it all out yourself, use our company services. That is what we are here for – to make sure you cash in by getting all of the extra sales that you are missing out on right now.
• We will do everything we can to increase your online presence.
What we can do for you
• We will make your company more visible on the internet so that when people search for the products or services that you promote, you will be found.
• This involves getting you top rankings in Google Plus Local and in Google’s regular search results.
• We take your local business listing information and submit it everywhere that is relevant and important to get you top listings.
Among the Online Tasks that We Can Perform:
• Design or redesign your website to be marketing-focused and search engine friendly, with calls to action on every page so that your website works for you and encourages visitors to take whatever action you want them to take.
• We will turn your site into an automatic, 24/7 lead generating machine that collects leads and follows them up, even if you are sleeping, on vacation, spending time with your family or just busy concentrating on working in your bricks and mortar business.
• Using our specialized knowledge about local Search Engine Optimization, we can position your site highly on both Google Plus Local and Google searches.
If you want your business to be an industry leader and get the extra sales that will be yours when you have a strong online presence, but don’t know where to start, then please call us today or fill out our consultation form.